[etoys-dev] New release. Alpha 5 was Re: eToys POT files

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:28:32 EDT 2011

Fixed some more typo bugs
I also cleaned out some of the Jira issues on release 4.1.2

I reverted to the old version of the ParticleDyeInWater projct in the
repository.

I'm not sure how tho fix the bug with Basic category in viewers
http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-938

That's maybe the biggest remaining issue regarding how many users
use Spanish language

Karl