[etoys-dev] Etoys translation to pt_BR

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Sep 23 16:51:50 EDT 2011

Hi Eduardo,

thank you for your offer to help!

Sugarlabs hosts a server ("pootle") for Etoys translations. This is used by the OLPC community. Please subscribe to the localization mailing list, see

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Getting_Involved

That is for the Etoys interface.
For projects and help guides we have started to collect translation resources at our wiki:

	http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/Translation

This is incomplete, but don't hesitate to ask any questions you have!

- Bert -