[etoys-dev] fixing ScratchConnect in Etoys 5.0 RC3

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Apr 24 09:48:32 EDT 2012

Koji,

Thank you very much, this is a great addition to Etoys.

I created an initial how to video for using it:
http://youtu.be/cpML_rGti1c where
kids can "choreagraph" their own dance moves. It could be extended where
kids take pictures of themselves in different dance positions.

I can also see kids creating their own chat applications, multi-player
games, and many things I can't think of :)

Thanks again,
Stephen