[etoys-dev] fixing ScratchConnect in Etoys 5.0 RC3

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Apr 25 13:08:17 EDT 2012

The finished 5.0 installers (Windows/Mac/To-Go) are already in the home directory. Don't just rename the RC3, at least for Mac and To-Go the meta data is different. We just need to update the website.

So what's left to do is upload the release notes. Last I heard Rita volunteered to do that but the page is still empty:

	http://squeakland.org/download/releaseNotes5.jsp

Then we can copy the 5.0 download page over to index.jsp:

	http://squeakland.org/download/index5.jsp

... and move the installers from home into the installers/ directory.

The last step might be to update the badge on the home page which currently says 4.1:

	http://squeakland.org/images/badgeEtoys4.png

(I should have the source artwork for that on my disk at home, will look into it when I'm back this weekend)

And then start spreading the word :)

- Bert -

PS: Swedish House Mafia had one of the best performances at Coachella, IMHO ;)