[etoys-dev] Another pass in the Etoys Reference Manual: tiles

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Dec 4 22:42:57 EST 2012

Agree with Rita,  while not perfect we as a team spent a lot of time
working on the chapter and the organization. Not perfect but it does have a
structure.

Edward,

Perhaps it would be best if you made a separate manual and once done you
can ask for input on that.  Perhaps along the lines you discussed earlier
(Etoys by Example).  I think that could add more value as it is a good idea
and would give people different ways to approach, learn about and use Etoys.

Thanks for all your input.

Stephen