[etoys-dev] [etoys-notify] [JIRA] Created: (SQ-1140) Sector tool does not increase angle properly

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:08:54 EST 2012

What if we change SectorMorph>>#angle: to work like this?

angle: aNumber
angle = aNumber
ifTrue: [^ self].
 angle := aNumber \\ 360.
(angle = 0 and: [aNumber ~= 0])
ifTrue: [angle := 360].
 self update

I think this would allow showing a full circle when the angle is 360
degrees and it won't get out of sync.

Cheers,
Richo