[etoys-dev] References in textual scripts

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 02:34:51 EST 2012

I  made a simple implementation of this, and it works pretty well.
To be able to drop in players to reference them make the textual panes much
more useful.

In http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-161 talks about the possibility
of losing the reference.
That's why I asked about this issue. But I have tested to save and load a
project into other images and
that seemed to work fine. So far so good.

Karl