[etoys-dev] Etoys Reference Manual Vol. II

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sat Dec 15 23:09:38 EST 2012

No problem with you going ahead and starting on Volume II, its a good idea
and with Karl latest addtion where you can drop a tile into a textual
script it makes getting started in Squeak easier.

That said I do object to changing Volume I, please leave it as is.  I am
sure there are many differing opinions on this, but I think your time will
be best spent on Vol II which is needed.

Thanks,
Stephen