[etoys-dev] Etoys Reference Manual Vol. II

Edward Mokurai Cherlin mokurai at sugarlabs.org
Sun Dec 16 18:04:47 EST 2012

On Sun, December 16, 2012 3:54 am, Rita Freudenberg wrote:
> Hi Ed,
>
> I'm sorry there was no answer yet.

I had hoped for someone to acknowledge my suggestion sooner, and say
that it would take a while to evaluate. Thank you for doing so now.

> No comments mean no one had the time to
> comment right now. I hope to find the time during christmas break. But I
> don't want you to assume all your suggestions are agreed upon. That said,
> you made certain good points and these will definitely be considered.

OK. That's in line with what I expected.

> I agree with Steve, feel free to go on with Volume II.

Right, then. I will set up Vol. II and move the Squeak materials out
of the Volume I draft. I will wait to hear whether splitting the tiles
chapter is considered to be a good idea, and everything else
concerning Vol. I.

> Greetings,
> Rita
>
> Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Gibt es Etoys für das iPhone?

--
Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin