[etoys-dev] Etoys Reference Manual Vol. II

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Dec 17 02:33:15 EST 2012

On Dec 17, 2012, at 12:04 AM, Edward Mokurai Cherlin wrote:

> Gibt es Etoys für das iPhone?

Nein/No. There is a version for the iPad, but it is a developers version. We are starting right now to figure out what needs to be done in Etoys so that it will work for Etoys touch.
I don't think Etoys will be used on smart phones because of the limited screen size.

Greetings,
Rita

>> Am 16.12.2012 um 01:59 schrieb Edward Mokurai Cherlin
>> <mokurai at sugarlabs.org>:
>>
>>> I haven't seen any comments. Without objection, I will proceed.

> --
> Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Replacing_Textbooks

Rita Freudenberg
rita.freudenberg at ovgu.de