[etoys-dev] Russian Quick Guides

Harness, Kathleen kharness at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 7 14:08:11 EST 2012

Hi
A volunteer here at the University of Illinois translated the Quick Guides Halo Tools into Russian. Are there plans to include Russian fonts in the next release? If so, send me a link to a version with the fonts.

If Russian fonts won't be in the next release, as an experiment, I added a page 5 to the Quick Guide and a PNG of the Russian. This does not require a font but then of course nothing else will translate so they may be useless.

I can post them on EtoysIllinois, if these are not suitable for the upcoming release. Let me know what is best.
Regards,
Kathleen