[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-Richo.103.mcz

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:24:07 EST 2012

We should hook this up to the Viewer variable menu in
Player slotInfoButtonHitFor:inViewer:

'rename' and 'change value type' could be replaced by this panel.( I'm not
sure what to call it: Variable info ?)

I think it's good for consistency that we present just one panel to rename
and choose variable type.

Karl