[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-Richo.103.mcz

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:41:04 EST 2012

Hi,

I've made a partial update on the new dialog (change set attached). I
haven't added the type-specific "decimal places" yet, but I replaced the
menu items "rename <var>" and "change value type" with the item "change
variable info...".

I also fixed the code a little, removed the title, and added a couple of
#translated sends.

Cheers,
Richo