[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-Richo.103.mcz

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sat Feb 11 09:44:42 EST 2012

I do not think it will affect your Quick Guide (assuming we leave the
"decimal places..." option in the menu (which I would vote for.

Also in looking at your Decimal Places Quick Guide, I noticed the following
on Page 1:

This menu is used to *set the number of decimal places your project uses.*
*
*

More accurate wording would be: set the number of decimal places for this
variable. (or value, not sure if we want to raise the distinction between a
user defined and pre-defined variable here, probably not).

The *menu shows in the Viewer and in Watchers*.

Well technically it does show in a detailed watcher, but only in the Halo
menu icon for the readout string, which to get to requires multiple "right
clicking".

So you may want to change this to shows in the Viewer.

Stephen

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Kathleen Harness <kathleenharness at gmail.com