[etoys-dev] Keyboard support

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:05:38 EST 2012

Hi,

I know this is not in the 16 items list but I made a very simple project to
enhance the keyboard support and I would like to get it considered for
inclusion. It's based on the suggestions from Bert for my old project in
GSoC.
It's now a single-key morph and it compares the keyStrings (I don't know if
this is good or bad). I hope it works across platforms (even if you have to
reconfigure the keys when you open the project). I only have windows here
so I would appreciate if someone can tell me if this works on Linux and Mac.

Thanks,
Richo