[etoys-dev] Sound volume control in navigator bar

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Mon Feb 20 19:56:08 EST 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:27 PM, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:53 AM, Steve Thomas <sthomas1 at gosargon.com>
> wrote:

Thanks for feedback.
> Changed to only play sound on mouse up.

Works great. When I click it set to where I click.

Some more comments:

   1. When I click, the setting is fine, but the slider instantly
   disappears.  May want to put in a slight delay before disappearing so there
   is a visual clue as to the change.
   2. When I drag to bottom it Mutes the volume.  This is good.  Not sure
   if we should have a visual mute below the slider, will look at other
   implementations.
   3. If I click the speaker multiple times it opens multiple sliders.
    Would be nice if only opened once.

Stephen