[etoys-dev] Pen trails bug

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:19:24 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Ricardo Moran <richi.moran at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, you should grab a playfield from the supplies flap and draw you
> background in the playfield, then put your car inside the playfield and the
> pen trails should be above the background.

Hi, I think this is a bug. The pen trails work different in a playfield
than in the world. In the world the background morph is draw above the pen
trails, but in the playfield the pen trails are draw above the background.
I believe the latter is the correct.

I looked at the code briefly and I couldn't find the error. In fact, it's
weird because if I evaluate

World drawOn: Display getCanvas

in a workspace the pen trails are draw correctly. Any ideas?

Richo