[etoys-dev] Etoys Russian

Harness, Kathleen kharness at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 24 13:39:40 EST 2012

Hello,
There was a version with the Russian fonts that was still in the experimental stages. Please tell me a link so I can download it. A UIUC professor would like to use it with her students who are learning to translate to and from Russian and they will do one or two each and eventually we will have the set. The Sugar Labs site shows that Russian Etoys is 93% complete so it will be useful to Anastasia.

I could put the Russian Quick Guides and the software up on EtoysIllinois if that is preferable at this time rather than bundling them into the next release. Your help and advice will be welcome.
Regards,
Kathleen