[etoys-dev] Pen trails bug

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:57:14 EST 2012

I seem to have found a fix by modifying
PasteUpMorph>>privateOuterDisplayWorld to leave the background morph out,
like this:

privateOuterDisplayWorld

worldState displayWorld: self submorphs: (submorphs copyWithout:
backgroundMorph)

This seems to work but I fear the cost of making a copy all the time could
be too high (I haven't checked, though). Another idea would be to never add
the backgroundMorph to the World's submorphs but this could be even worse
and it's not consistent with the playfield's case.

What do you think?

Richo