[etoys-dev] [etoys-notify] [JIRA] Updated: (SQ-1004) Brush size 1 is missing in PaintBox

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:00:50 EST 2012

On Friday 13 Jan 2012 3:12:08 PM Scott Wallace (JIRA) wrote:

> Adds a preference, "singlePixelNib", governing whether the smallest
> brush-size icon in a PaintBoxMorph should represent a one-pixel-wide or a
> three-pixel-wide nib.  For the XO this preference should be set to false,
> so that the three-pixel-nib minimum remains enforced; probably for other
> platforms it should be set to true.  Thanks to Bert and Subbu :)
I suspect the issue is much more deeper than just nib-size in PBM :-(. When a
1-pix lines are created on desktop and edited on XO, the resulting sketch may
end up with both 1-pix and 3-pix lines creating confusion.

In any case, I would prefer to use an XOMode preference which then influences
the whole of Morphic and Etoys rather than deal with it on as piecemeal basis.

Regards .. Subbu