[etoys-dev] [etoys-notify] [JIRA] Updated: (SQ-1004) Brush size 1 is missing in PaintBox

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 09:25:20 EST 2012

<kksubbu.ml at gmail.com>wrote:
> > In any case, I would prefer to use an XOMode preference which then
> > influences
> > the whole of Morphic and Etoys rather than deal with it on as piecemeal
> > basis.
>
> I'm not sure how this would work ? Are you meaning that projects would be
> changed depending on if it's opened in
> XO or other computer ?
No, but a sketch can get spoiled if edited across different versions of Etoys
on XO and desktop. If a teacher creates a 1-pix rectangle sketch on a desktop
computer with the old code and wishes to edit it on an XO, there is no 1-pix
brush :-(. If the smallest brush is used the 3-pix line segments will distort
the proportions in the sketch.

Regards .. Subbu