[etoys-dev] 5.0.1

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Jul 5 22:50:43 EDT 2012

Did not run on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.  Got the following error when trying to
start:

sthomas1 at ubuntu:~/Documents/Etoys-To-Go 5.0.1.app$ ./etoys.sh
*ERROR: ld.so: object 'libpulsedsp.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded:
ignored.
/home/sthomas1/Documents/Etoys-To-Go 5.0.1.app/Contents/Linux-i686/etoys:
error while loading shared libraries: libuuid.so.1: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory*
sthomas1 at ubuntu:~/Documents/Etoys-To-Go 5.0.1.app$

Stephen