[etoys-dev] Windows and non-ASCII file names

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jun 21 05:49:10 EDT 2012

(moving to dev list)

Hi Karl,

does this also happen with the latest Windows VM?

	http://squeakvm.org/win32/

We are quite a few versions behind (3.11.4). Maybe we just need to upgrade the VM ... I'll also cc Andreas, maybe he has a clue.

Maybe you could also test if this happens with a current Squeak 4.3 image. Possibly we're just missing some change in Etoys.

- Bert -