[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-bf.141.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Jun 24 11:02:45 EDT 2012

Bert Freudenberg uploaded a new version of Etoys to project Etoys:
http://source.squeak.org/etoys/Etoys-bf.141.mcz

Name: Etoys-bf.141
Author: bf
Time: 24 June 2012, 5:01:57 pm
UUID: 59ae04c6-44ce-4012-a72e-eed11e37d96a
Ancestors: Etoys-bf.140

Change Set:		thumbnailing-sw
Date:			10 June 2012
Author:			Scott Wallace

Fixes SQ-1099 -  If you 'include' an object to a holder with 'show thumbnails' checked it does not become a thumbnail.

Fix applies to all four 'include' commands.

Also fixed here:   a screen-update problem encountered when switching a playfield in or out of always-show-thumbnail mode when a plafield showing its cursor.

=============== Diff against Etoys-bf.140 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PasteUpMorph>>updateSubmorphThumbnails (in category '*Etoys-viewing') -----
  updateSubmorphThumbnails
  	| thumbsUp itsThumbnail heightForThumbnails maxHeightToAvoidThumbnailing maxWidthForThumbnails |
  	thumbsUp _ self alwaysShowThumbnail.
  	heightForThumbnails _ self heightForThumbnails.
  	maxHeightToAvoidThumbnailing _ self maxHeightToAvoidThumbnailing.
  	maxWidthForThumbnails _ self maximumThumbnailWidth.
  	self submorphs do:
  		[:aMorph | thumbsUp
  			ifTrue:
  				[itsThumbnail _ aMorph representativeNoTallerThan: maxHeightToAvoidThumbnailing norWiderThan: maxWidthForThumbnails thumbnailHeight: heightForThumbnails.
  				(aMorph == itsThumbnail)
  					ifFalse:
  						[self replaceSubmorph: aMorph by: itsThumbnail]]
  			ifFalse:
  				[(aMorph isKindOf: MorphThumbnail)
  					ifTrue:
+ 						[self replaceSubmorph: aMorph by: aMorph morphRepresented]]].
+
+ 	self invalidRect: self bounds!
- 						[self replaceSubmorph: aMorph by: aMorph morphRepresented]]]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Player>>append: (in category 'scripts-standard') -----
  append: aPlayer
  	"Add aPlayer to the list of objects logically 'within' me.  This is visually represented by its morph becoming my costume's last submorph.   Also allow text to be appended."

  	| aCostume |
  	(aPlayer isNil or: [aPlayer == self]) ifTrue: [^self].
  	(aPlayer isText or: [aPlayer isString])
  		ifTrue:
  			[self costume class == TextFieldMorph
  				ifTrue: [^self costume append: aPlayer]
  				ifFalse: [^self]].
  	(aCostume := self costume topRendererOrSelf)
  		addMorphNearBack: aPlayer costume.
  	aPlayer costume goHome.	"assure it's in view"
  	(aCostume isKindOf: PasteUpMorph)
+ 		ifTrue: [self setCursor: (aCostume submorphs indexOf: aPlayer costume).
+ 				aCostume 	 updateSubmorphThumbnails]  "also forces redraw"!
- 		ifTrue: [self setCursor: (aCostume submorphs indexOf: aPlayer costume)]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Player>>includeAtCursor: (in category 'scripts-standard') -----
  includeAtCursor: aPlayer
  	"Add aPlayer to the list of objects logically 'within' me, at my current cursor position. ."

  	| aCostume |
  	(aPlayer isNil or: [aPlayer == self]) ifTrue: [^self].
  	(aPlayer isText or: [aPlayer isString])
  		ifTrue:
  			[^ self costume class == TextFieldMorph
  				ifTrue: [self costume append: aPlayer]
  				ifFalse: [self]].
  	aCostume := self costume topRendererOrSelf.
  	aPlayer costume goHome.	"assure it's in view"
  	(aCostume isKindOf: PasteUpMorph)
  		ifTrue:
  			[aCostume addMorph: aPlayer costume asElementNumber: self getCursor.
+ 			aCostume updateSubmorphThumbnails]  "also forces redraw"
- 			aCostume invalidRect: aCostume bounds]
  		ifFalse:
  			[aCostume addMorphBack: aPlayer.
  			self setCursor: aCostume submorphs size]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Player>>prepend: (in category 'scripts-standard') -----
  prepend: aPlayer
  	"Add aPlayer to the list of objects logically 'within' me.  This is visually represented by its morph becoming my costume's first submorph.   Also allow text to be prepended."

  	| aCostume |
  	(aPlayer isNil or: [aPlayer == self]) ifTrue: [^self].
  	(aPlayer isText or: [aPlayer isString])
  		ifTrue:
  			[^ self costume class == TextFieldMorph
  				ifTrue: [self costume prepend: aPlayer]
  				ifFalse: [self]].
  	(aCostume := self costume topRendererOrSelf)
  		addMorphFront: aPlayer costume.