[etoys-dev] graphing and watching enhancements

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Mar 3 01:21:57 EST 2012

Hi, Karl,

Thanks for publishing the graphPaper code.  I'll have a few fixes for that coming this weekend, based on bug reports and suggestions received over the past couple of days.

In the meantime, however, please note that both numberLines-Richo-sw and followingWatcher-sw are *prerequisites* for graphPaper…  So right now, with graphPaper in the alpha stream but the other two not yet there, one gets an error when simply navigating to the Graphing category of the Objects Tool…

So I think it might be a good idea to get the other two published pretty soon as well, unless there are objections…

Thank you!

  -- Scott