[etoys-dev] Etoys 5.0 Testing Questions

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Fri Mar 9 00:19:59 EST 2012

   1. In the object catalog, there is a new item "key press" but not sure
   how it works/doesn't seem to work
   2. How do I use the following from the Release Notes Rita posted
      1. "Add blur: brightness: satruation: and hue: to graphics category.
      Now possible to play a little with picture colors etc."
         1. couldn't find tiles in graphics category.
      2. "Display animated gifs better. Some additions to
      AnimatedImagemorph. Its now possible to play and stop animaton.
Possibility
      to toggle the opaque setting from etoys as well. The gif reader does not
      set opaque correctly so it's pure chanse if playback looks right."
         1. How do I find/use an AnimatedImagemorph?
      3. "Hide old VideoCamera morph"
         1. I still see "VideoCamera" in Object Catalog. FYI, doesn't work
         on Mac.
         3. New Camera support rocks and way too much fun.  I tried a
   ticking script capturing last frame to holder, need to test, but any
   comments on capture rates, or depends on computer speed?

Thanks,

Stephen