[etoys-dev] Category not showing up in viewer

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 06:48:47 EST 2012

Hi
I have made the category in morph but it does not show up correctly.
The viewer category is showing but not the tiles.
I don't understand why I dont see the tiles...

Karl

additionsToViewerCategoryColorFilters
"Answer viewer additions for the 'color filter' category"

^#(colorFilters
(
(slot hue 'Hue value of my color from -180 to 180' Number readWrite Player
getHue Player setHue:)
(slot saturation 'Saturation value of my color from 0 to 100' Number readWrite
Player getSaturation Player setSaturation:)
(slot brightness 'Brightness value of my color from 0 to 100' Number
readWrite Player getBrightness Player setBrightness:)
)
)