[etoys-dev] Etoys 5.0 Bug Fix Race too close to call!!!

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sat Mar 17 00:25:01 EDT 2012

The fans are loving this great feature adding/bug killing race to Etoys 5.0.

In the most exciting turn of events, today "Kill Em" Karl Ramberg raced to
a 6 second lead over over Scott "Wallup Em" Wallace in the Etoys 5.0 Bug
killing challenge.

Meanwhile we should *exam*ine why Richo "More Features" Moran while off to
a fast start has dropped back recently.  Race fans hope he'll get back in
the race soon.

Bert "The Bug Fryer" Freudenberg has been working the pits and keeping
things moving, while helping translate the many issues for our
international fans.

Many thanks to all our racers for an exciting wonderful race!!!

:D