[etoys-dev] x-y plane questions

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sun Mar 18 09:12:00 EDT 2012

Scott,

I started looking at the code and was able to change the tick mark width's
for the number lines and playing with the marksWidth/marksHeight.
Part of the issue I was having was that the GraphPaper's line width was 1,
but the mark's with was 2, so there was no way to center them.
See samples below:
[image: Inline image 1]

But I couldn't figure out how to change the pixel width of the graph paper,
could you point me in the right direction, thanks.
Also any hints on how can I set the rotational center of the number line to
its "0" point?  I can do it with Etoys tiles, But need hints on where would
I modify the code and figure out the zero point.

Thanks,
Stephen