[etoys-dev] x-y Plane

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Mar 20 23:13:13 EDT 2012

Scott,

Okay I finally got to the one of the roots of my concern with the number
lines in the x-y plane.

The problem I am trying to solve is how to move the move the x-y axis to a
different spot in the playfield while keeping the 0 points of each line
aligned.
Perhaps there is a way to do this, but to me it is not obvious or easy.

I did try using shift select to grab both axis and move them, but that
requires a number of steps to be able to reduce the size of the number
lines so you can grab them.  Also once you do align them, if you change the
min value of the vertical # line to <10, it shifts left and the zero points
are not aligned.

Thanks,
Stephen