[etoys-dev] demon castle 3?

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:02:14 EDT 2012

I see that it has some weird scaling and the #mouseOverHalos preference on
(which is very annoying). I don't know how to fix that. I tried to export
just the BookMorph into a file to load it in Etoys 5 but I get an error,
and debugging is not very enjoyable when you're tired at night :).
Maybe the easiest thing to do would be to remake it on Etoys 5 (reusing the
images and stuff). I can do it tomorrow if you wish, and I can give it a
shot at drawing the face.

Cheers,
Richo