[etoys-dev] demon castle 3?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Mar 22 21:13:20 EDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Ricardo Moran <richi.moran at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Harness, Kathleen <kharness at illinois.edu>wrote:
>
>>  Hi Richo,
>> Okay, I am glad you see a way. I was trying last night and not getting
>> reliable drawings. I would draw in brown and the ''play" would be black.
>> Shall I try an animation this morning to see if that works better?

Part of the challenge of realiable playback (including colors) is moving
the mouse slowly and in the case of colors moving slightly and slowly
before picking the color.  I am guessing this has to do with the way the
Theatre samples.

This could work, but even if you get the Event Theatre just right, there is
the potential of problems occuring if for whatever reason they move the
paint box at some point while Etoys is open (at least I think this is a
potential problem I seem to recall it happening to me once or twice).