[etoys-dev] Button missing from Object catalog

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Mar 26 05:43:19 EDT 2012

The tarballs for Sugar are due today:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.96/Roadmap

There are no more tickets marked as "blocker" on the tracker. IMHO we should do the release now. It seems innocuous to add the button to the scripting category, but after that it would be good to wrap up. If you push the final config I can fix up the example projects and build the image tonight. Next steps would be the Sugar release, and installers for Mac and Windows.

- Bert -