[etoys-dev] Etoys 5.0 RC 2

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Mar 29 15:11:01 EDT 2012

Markus,

The attached project allows you to export morph images and the images of
each page in a book, in Etoys Friendly mode.

If you place this project inside the
/Contents/Resources/locale/*en*/QuickGuides
you can access it at anytime from the QuickGuides help (this is thanks to
Ted Kaehler's work to allow users to add their own QuickGuides which I
believe went into Etoys 4.1).  You will need to change the /en directory to
the language of your choice.

Stephen

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Markus Schlager <m.slg at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Mar 2012, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
>  2 Disable the "eToyFriendly" preference
>>>

>>> In the past was in the left About Flap , but no in Etoys-To-Go-5.0-Beta.
>>>
>>> Now you need the following “la vuelta larga” “the long way”
>>>
>>> 1. open Object Catalog from Supply Bin
>>> 2. click "Alphabetic" and "P"
>>> 3. drag "Preferences" to desktop
>>> 4. click "Scripting"