[etoys-dev] [SVN][1513] Mac: installer for 5.0 RC3

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Mar 29 20:07:46 EDT 2012

I built a Mac installer for RC3, in addition to the To-Go bundle.

It has the still rather drafty Release Notes in it:

	http://tinyurl.com/Etoys5Draft

However, the images are too large for the small installer window, maybe we should keep them only for the web site. And there's still a lot of red text. Would be nice if someone could finish the release notes. (and after that maybe even make a stripped version for the installer)

Tomorrow is the last day I could build another installer. Then I'm away for a week.