[etoys-dev] Please close tickets when fix has been committed

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri May 4 08:31:13 EDT 2012

I just had to wade through a gazillion tracker entries that were marked "resolved" (which means a fix exists) and close them (which means the fix was committed). [actually I closed them all in bulk and reopened the two that were marked resolved but not yet committed]

So please, instead of only adding a comment like "Fixed in Foo-me.42", close the issue, too. The quickest way is to click "Close Issue", and just put that same comment in.

Thanks! :)