[etoys-dev] Fwd: Re: Re: help for a difficulty

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 07:54:10 EDT 2013

On Thursday 18 July 2013 05:19 PM, Steve Thomas wrote:
> Subbu,
>
> When she complains about " access to many
> interesting projects of the Showcase are practically inaccessible." Is
> she referring to slowness in the "Showcase" at squeakland.org
> <http://squeakland.org>?

I am not sure. It could be because her students have been very prolific
with their projects and kept many of them in-image. This requires
engaging Mdm. Guyader in conversation to ferret out the precise issue.
Since I don't know French, it is difficult to diagnose the problem over
email. Someone who knows French or lives in French timezone may be able
to resolve it quickly. Hence my request.

Regards .. Subbu