[etoys-dev] Status of rebase effort?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 18:36:11 EDT 2013

Spam detection software, running on the system "europa.mgmt.inetu.net", has

Content preview:  I know some folks have wanted to be able to rebase Etoys on
   a more recent version of Squeak. I'm curious about how that's going, and
  what the major (technical) obstacles might be, etc. I'm thinking about doing
   some stuff that I'd like to be able to use in both Squeak and Etoys. If there's
   a rebase on the way sometime within the next 365 days, I might be able to
   avoid duplicating some effort, and that's why I'm asking. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
                            (casey.obrien.r[at]gmail.com)
 1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid
 2.7 TO_NO_BRKTS_NORDNS     To: misformatted and no rDNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.