[etoys-dev] Status of rebase effort?

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:02:43 EDT 2013

I have looked at any porting issues back to Squeak trunk. I would like to
get it started but I have limited time to do much of anything.
To be able to use Cog would be awesome. Also several other enhancements
from Squeak would be nice to have.
Etoys is a big project and to get some upstream relief from Squeak would
help a lot.

Karl