[etoys-dev] [gsoc-mentors] [GSoC ideas] Squeak/Etoys

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Feb 18 07:18:55 EST 2014

There is development within Etoys involved. But at the tile scripting
level, not necessarily at the Smalltalk level.

Stephen

--

To some of us, writing computer programs is a fascinating game. A program
is a building of thought. It is costless to build, weightless, growing

When a program works, it is beautiful. The art of programming is the skill
of controlling complexity. The great program is subdued, made simple in its
complexity.

- Martin Harverbeke (from Eloquent
JavaScript<http://eloquentjavascript.net/index.html>
)