[Etoys-notify] #8557 HIGH Not Tri: 8.2-760 Pressing Alt-click followed by click completely disables keyboard on system

Zarro Boogs per Child bugtracker at laptop.org
Fri Sep 19 00:30:33 EDT 2008

#8557: 8.2-760 Pressing Alt-click followed by click completely disables keyboard
on system
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  mzimmerm        |       Owner:  etoys
       Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
  Component:  etoys-activity  |     Version:  not specified
 Resolution:                  |    Keywords:
Next_action:  reproduce       |    Verified:  0
  Blockedby:                  |    Blocking:
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Comment(by mzimmerm):

 You are right. I read about the "stuck alt key" long time ago. Apparently,
 it was sneaking up on me slowly .. Today it failed reproduceably in etoys
 3 times in a row, but I could not initially duplicate it in other apps
 such as Terminal.

 Now I tried again, and again, and yes, I can make it happen in other apps,
 most of the time.. so I do have a stuck alt key.

 Sorry for the noise  - will close the item.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8557#comment:2>
One Laptop Per Child <http://laptop.org/>