No subject

Sun Apr 19 06:29:20 EDT 2009

Make a new project, switch to Nepali, drag out a star from supplies, get halo, copy the star's name (which is translated), paste into activity name. You get an "invalid utf-8" error.

(yoshiki) There must be another factor involved here. On a very fresh 757 on a machine with English keyboard, I do exactly the same and am able to paste the Nepali phrase into the activity name. On Fedora 7 and 9, Takashi and I had some sporadic occurence of problem...

... This is also fixed by 2120zeroClipboardWorkaround-yo.

... Oh, but it is a workaround, so the primitive implementation should be revisited.

(bert) Workaround tested working in 8.2-759.

  was: