[etoys-notify] For Sale Brand New HTC Touch Pro 2 Buy 3 Get One Free.

bible1 etoys-notify-forum at squeakland.org
Sun Oct 11 11:04:14 EDT 2009

Bond 2008 Limited was formed in 2005 and from its modest beginnings has now become one of the fastest growing retailers of all kind of electronic products on the WEB.
Bond 2008 Limited is a recognized distributor of various consumer electronics with Registered No.05514869. We specialize in a wide range of
Products such as Laptops, Mobile Phones, Video Games Console, Plasma &
LCD TV, MP3 & MP4 Players, Digital Cameras, DVDs Players (Etc) At
Discounted Rates.
1. Complete accessories(Well packed and sealed in original company box)
2. Unlocked / sim free.
3. Brand new (original manufacturer) box - no copies
4. All phones have English language as default
5. All material (software, manual) - car chargers - home chargers - usb
data cables -holsters/belt clips - wireless headsets(bluetooth) -
leather
and non-leather carrying cases - batteries. if you are interested,
forward
your questions and inquires to us via email your order and
shipping
details. we give 1 year warranty for every product sold out to our
costumers, our product are company class 1 tested and approved by
global
standard organization of wireless industries, Brand new merchandise
with
complete accessories, extra charger and battery.
NOTE : Order 3 unit and get 1 free
Shipping fees : Free shipping for bulk purchase : FedEx, DHL or UPS

Shipping:
1. Express Shipping by UPS, DHL, FedEx
Canada: 2 - 3 business days
Australia: 2 - 3 business days
United Kingdom: 2 business days
Rest of Europe: 2 business days
United States: 2 - 3 business days
Please provide your contact no. for Express use.
2. We ship the package within 24 hours after the payment.

Return Policy:
1. Please notify us within 14 days (according to the posting date).
2. Please complete the RMA form for any return items.
3. Return items MUST have all ORIGINAL packaging and accessories.
4. Return postage and insurance charge is non-refundable for return items.
5. Return/exchange shipment of quality, we will supply free after service

Maintenance to quality problem goods (refund or exchange new
Shipment). If returned goods isn't quality problem but caused by
Buyer misjudgment, 15% of amount for refund (include freight and
Insurance costs) or freight fee will be charged.

Delivery Time : 2 days maximum.

Latest Phones:

LG KF900 Prada II@$330usd

Htc Touch HD@$300
Htc Touch 3G@$320
Htc Touch Viva@$330
Htc S740@$280
T-Mobile G1 Android HTC:@300usd

Samsung M8800 Pixon@$400
Samsung i8510@$350
Samsung M7500@$320

Blackberry Curve 8900@$340usd
Blackberry Javelin 8900@$380
Blackberry Storm 9500@$340
Blackberry Storm 9530@$350usd
Blackberry Pearl Flip 8220@$320

Now Available
Samsung Omnia i900 16gb @$300
Sony Ericson Xperia@$300

APPLE IPHONE:
Apple Iphone 3gs 32gb -----$300
Apple Iphone 3gs 16gb----$275
Apple Iphone 3g 16gb ---$200
Apple Iphone 3g 8gb ----$185
Apple Iphone 3g 4gb----$170

T-MOBILE SIDEKICK:
T-Mobile Pulse -----$230
T-Mobile G2 Touch----$210
T-Mobile myTouch 3G------$220
T-Mobile MDA Vario V------$200
T-Mobile MDA Compact V---$190
T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2009-$185
T-Mobile MDA Vario IV-----$150
T-Mobile Wing-------$130
T-Mobile Vairy Touch----$130

NOKIA:
Nokia N96 3g 16gb ----$225
Nokia N973g 32gb Mini----$255
Nokia X6 ----$230
Nokia N95 3g -----$190
Nokia X3-----$215
Nokia N900---------$240
Nokia 5230-----$230
Nokia 3208c----$250
Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition-----$190
Nokia Mural-------$220
Nokia 6760 Slide----$175
Nokia 6790 Surge-----$185
Nokia 3720 Classic -----$190
Nokia 5530 Xpress Music----$200
Nokia E72-----$230
Nokia E71 ------$220
Nokia E63-----$195
Nokia E66-----$210
Nokia 7210 Supernova----$195
Nokia 2330 classic----$180

HTC Phones:

HTC Touch2----$320
HTC Hero-----$300
HTC Ozone----$275
HTC Snap----$280
HTC Magic---$300
HTC Touch Pro2----$195
HTC Touch Diamond2----$200
HTC Dream----$230
HTC Touch 3G---$185
HTC Touch Cruise 09----$195
HTC Touch Diamond----$230
HTC Advantage X7510----$200
HTC Touch Cruise----$210
HTC TyTN II----$200
HTC P6500----$235
HTC Touch Pro----$175
HTC MAX 4G----$175
HTC Touch HD----$170

BLACKBERRY:
BlackBerry Curve 8520----$330
BlackBerry Tour 9630----$325
BlackBerry Curve 8900----$275
BlackBerry Storm 9530----$245
BlackBerry Bold 9000----$190
BlackBerry Curve 8320----$175
BlackBerry 8830 World Edition-----$50
BlackBerry Curve 8300----$155
BlackBerry 8707v----$160
BlackBerry Storm 9530---$195
BlackBerry 7730------$155

Sony Ericsson phones:
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2----$325
Sony Ericsson Jalou D&G edition-----$330
Sony Ericsson Jalou-----$295
Sony Ericsson T715-----$275
Sony Ericsson C901-----$260
Sony Ericsson Satio (Idou)----$280
Sony Ericsson Aino----$290
Sony Ericsson Yari-----$195
Sony Ericsson W205----$210
Sony Ericsson W995----$180
Sony Ericsson W705----$165
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1----$220
Sony Ericsson W595s----$230
Sony Ericsson G700 Business Edition----$190
Sony Ericsson R306 Radio-----$180
Sony Ericsson W508-----$175

LG:

LG Incite - $280usd
LG GD910 - $300usd
LG KS500 - $300usd
LG KF900 Prada - $280usd
LG KC780 - $250usd
LG KP500 Cookie - $255usd
LG KC910 Renoir - $260usd
LG KB770 - $200usd
LG CB630 Invision - $200usd
LG KS360 - $190usd

ETEN glofiish X610 - $210usd
ETEN glofiish V900 - $220usd
ETEN glofiish X900 - $205usd
ETEN glofiish DX900 - $210usd
ETEN glofiish M750 - $200usd
ETEN glofiish M810 - $170usd
ETEN 500 Glofiish - $160usd
ETEN M700 Glofiish 2 - $195usd
ETEN M600 - $135usd
ETEN G500 - $110usd
ETEN 800 Glofiish - $200usd

SAMSUNG:

Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9 - $250usd
Samsung i900 Omnia - $240usd
Samsung i760 - $240usd
Samsung BD-P1000 Blu-Ray Disc Player - $230usd
Samsung SGH-B600 - $220usd
Samsung SGH-F700 - $200usd
Samsung F500 - $200uad
Samsung BlackJack SGH-i607 Unlocked - $200usd
Samsung SGH-i830 - $170usd
Samsung SGH-i718 - $170usd
Samsung SGH-i600 - $160usd
Samsung SGH-P310 - $150usd
Samsung D900 - $130usd

APPLE IPODS:

Apple iPod 60GB (Video) New - $150usd
Apple iPod 30GB (Video) New - $140usd
Apple ipod 80 GB - $140usd
Apple iPod U2 SE 20 GB - $120usd
Apple iPod Photo 60 GB - $120usd
Apple iPod Mini 6 GB - $100usd
Apple iPod 20 GB - $100usd
Apple iPod Photo 30 GB - $110usd
Apple iPod Nano 4GB New! - $90usd
Apple iPod Nano 2GB New! - $80usd
Apple iPod Shuffle 1 GB - $80usd
Apple iPod Mini 4 GB - $70usd
Apple iPod Shuffle 512 MB - $60usd

GAME CONSOLE:

Playstation 3 80GB - $230usd
Playstation 3 60GB - $210usd
Nintendo wifi - $180usd
Playstation 3 20GB - $180usd
XBox 360 Premium console - $160usd
XBox 360 pal verrsion - $160usd
Nintendowii - $160usd
Playstation2 - $150usd

APPLE LAPTOP:

Apple MacBook Pro (MA610LL/A) Notebook - $530usd
Apple Macbook Pro (885909119400) Notebook - $530usd
Apple iBook G3 (M7698LL/A) Mac Notebook - $500usd
Apple MacBook (MA700LL/A) Mac Notebook - $500usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA611LL/A) Notebook - $500usd
Apple MacBook (MA254LL/A) Mac Notebook - $470usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA609LL/A) Notebook - $470usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA600LLA) Notebook - $450usd

ETC

Whether youre shopping with us for the first time or have
bought from us many times before, our goal is to make your shopping
experience as informative and as easy as possible. In addition to
our online services, you can contact us to speak to our experienced
customer representatives for more personal assistance.
Bond 2008 Limited Offers Brand New Products With Complete Accesories
and Product Comes with 1 Full Year International Warranty From
Manufacturer, Products will be delivered to your Door Step.
Kindly Read Our Return Policy Process As Stated Below.
Before you return your items, you must contact us and receive a
Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).Any returns sent
without an RMA number will not be accepted by C comm Limited. We
assume all responsibility for the package until it arrives at our
office.
Please include the following information when returning an item:
1) Your RMA number on your invoice (Do not write on the items box).
2) A copy of your original invoice with the RMA number (inside the
shipping box).
3) A note stating the problem if you would like the return for
replacement or exchange.
We offer prompt shipping from our warehouse,typically the product
will arrive within 48hours via either Fedex/Ups Courier Sevices.
For more information Regarding Purchase, Kindly Contact us at

BOND2008LIMITED at GMAIL.COM We look forward in placing your Order with Us
and giving you the most competent services as we are Using this
Medium to Look For Buyers Of Various Electronics Product we Stock.

Your Prompt Enquiry Will be Greatly Appreciated.

Contact Email: BOND2008LIMITED at GMAIL.COM

Your's Sincerely

Management

(from forum)
http://squeakland.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11831#11831