[ANN] Exupery 0.14 is released

Markus Fritsche fritsche.markus at gmx.net
Sun Oct 5 19:32:01 UTC 2008

bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk schrieb:

> P.S. I don't think it'll be that useful to have VMs for all
> platforms. The old VM 0.12 should be fine for messing around.
> The new VM would be useful if anyone felt like trying to capture
> bugs though.

An exupery windows VM is available for download at:

http://mfrouter.dyndns.org/Exupery_VM.7z

This was compiled with the windows gcc-2.95.2 build environment found
across the squeak wiki pages about building vm. There is no guarantee
this works and the vm crashes if you're trying to compile (for instance)
the OmniBrowser-categories.

All standard plugins except FFI interned.

Bryce, if you want to put this somewhere on your space for testing
reasons, please do so.

It took me a day to get everything in place ;-) no wonder people chose a
good build environment with commonly supported tools like *nix rather
MSFT ;-)