releasing Flow 2a

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Fri Aug 2 00:00:28 UTC 2002

Hi--

	Well, I'm stuck. I can't get OpenBSD (3.1) to make a Flow.so that runs.
Specifically, the compile-time linker seems to have prepended a leading
underscore to all the pthreads function calls, then the dynamic linker
can't resolve them. I can't figure out how to keep those underscores
out. I've posted a question to comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc asking about
this.

	Just curious... what platforms are people on? I might just release Flow
2a anyway, even though I haven't tested it to my satisfaction.

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist