one step backward, two steps forward :)

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Sun Aug 11 06:10:10 UTC 2002

Hi--

	Okay, I've finished the testing I can do for Flow 2a... I got positive
results for:

-	Linux 2.4.17, i686
-	Windows 98SE
-	WinCE 3.0.9348.9616

	I got negative results for OpenBSD 2.8 and 3.1. I think there's a bug
in libc_r and/or the kernel that deadlocks when a child thread make a
blocking call to select(). There's a test server running on
netjam.org:9007 (a Linux machine). Visit it for a Zen moment. :)

	I need volunteers to test on other platforms; please let me know if
you'd like to help. I'm putting the finishing touches on the release
bits.

	thanks!

-C

--