[FIX] FlowFix-sr

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Mon Sep 2 18:38:38 UTC 2002

"Change Set:		FlowFix-sr
Date:
Author:
		Stephan Rudlof

I have problems with the last Flow distribution:
	http://netjam.org/smalltalk/sources/flow/flow2a.zip
: something seems broken, already
	Socket performExamples
doesn't work.
With this changeset at least
	TCPSocket echoBytes
*does* work! And it suggests that the problems are really at the ST side
(has taken some time to configure my Linux machine correctly for socket
access (for Nebraska)...)."

Remarks:
I'm currently working at a client/server application. It should work with
quite asynchronous characteristics: the server gets commands and it's
unknown, if it responds in 100ms or 30 minutes...
I've taken a look into what is there in Squeak now: as a consequence I'd
like to use a better approach, what Flow seems to promise. But it has to
work at first...
If I'd decide to use it, there is a good chance to get some demo example for
Flow back ;-)

Greetings,

Stephan
--