[Io] Harvesting from the old Network Stewards Team

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Apr 3 18:41:48 UTC 2006

I've looked through the old accumulated changes from the now merged
Network Stewards team and have combined those that affect the same
category.  Please feel free to harvest the following changesets from the
Network project on source.squeakfoundation.org:

http://source.squeakfoundation.org/network/System-gk.45.mcz

http://source.squeakfoundation.org/network/NetworkTests-gk.8.mcz

http://source.squeakfoundation.org/network/Network-KLC.27.mcz

Comparing a complete test before and after loading these results in no
apparent change in results (actually, I have trouble running it twice in
a row and getting the exact same results, but after running it many
times both before and after I don't believe there is any difference on
average).  Hopefully the included notes will be clear enough.  Any
suggestions for the future will be appreciated.

If I should use some other mechanism to submit changes, please let know.

Ken