[Io] Been making a list of Http stuff

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 18:53:04 UTC 2006

OK, this is looking harder than  I thought.  I mean, I could just
change the class name and then update all references to it but if you
want to package that as a MCZ file (which is package based) please
note that we will touch the following Packages>>Classes

Framework-Download>>HttpClient  (the only class in this category BTW)

System-Support>>AutoStart
System-Support>>Project
System-Support>>ResourceCollector
System-Support>>ResourceManager
System-Support>>SystemVersion
System-Support>>Utilities

System-Download>>HttpLoader
System-Download>>ProjectLauncher

Network-RemoteDirectory>>HttpServerDirectory
Network-RemoteDirectory>>ServerDirectory

ProjectsRepositoryClient>>PRServerDirectory

Which we do not own (do we?).  There's 1-2 methods in each.   I can
envision the following strategies:

1) Make a changeset

- or -

2) Make a Network-Legacy category for HttpClient (to be named
HttpUtilities) and when I change each of the methods in the other
classes make the method category *network-legacy so it becomes part
of the package I mean to export.

What would you suggest?