[Io] Harvesting for 3.9

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue May 23 18:49:13 UTC 2006

OK, I understand.  But if there is any time you can think of where you
would be able and willing to spend 1-2 hours on #squeak, no matter what
time of day that happens to be, please let us know.  I for one intend to
be flexible and am willing to meet in the middle of the night if it
works out for everyone else.

Ken